Welcome to Educational Psychology
Our program emphasizes the application of the principles of psychology to the systematic study of education.
In our program we use psychological science to study the education process broadly defined.
Students in Educational Psychology investigate learning, instruction, motivation, development, cognition, socialization, and applied behavior analysis.
Study of Educational Psychology prepares graduates for a variety of careers, including research, evaluation, and the enhanced practice of a number of disciplines.
We offer an undergraduate minor and programs of study leading to a master’s degree (M.S.), concurrent (M.S. and Ph.D.) degrees, and a doctoral degree (Ph.D.).
Programs and Information:
- Educational Psychology Minor
- Educational Psychology, M.S.
- Educational Psychology Ph.D.
- Educational Psychology Concurrent
- Concentration in Human Learning and Development
- Focus on Applied Behavior Analysis
Upcoming CSD Events See Full Calendar »
There are no upcoming events.