CSD Funding, Scholarship and GRA Opportunities
Both scholarship and graduate assistantship opportunities are available to you.
Be sure to explore the following scholarship opportunities for CSD students.
- AMBUCS Scholar Program
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation
- Bilingual Therapies, Inc. Scholarship
- College of Education & Human Development Scholarships
- Georgia Speech-Language-Hearing Association – Jack Bess Memorial Scholarship
- Georgia Organization of School-Based Speech Language Pathologists (GOSSLP) Graduate Scholarship
- Margaret A. Staton Scholarship
- Progressus School Therapy Career Vision Scholarships
- ProCare Therapy, Inc. Scholarships
- Sertoma Communicative Disorders Scholarship Programs
- Select Medical Rehabilitation Services Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Graduate Assistantship Opportunities
Graduate assistantships are available in departments and Colleges across campus including the CSD program and the ESC department. Every assistantship differs according to the funding source; some may be for one semester only, others may be extended beyond one semester. The hours of employment, the amount of tuition paid, and any additional stipend offered varies. You can apply for assistantships any time after you have been admitted to the CSD program. Application information is provided to new students through our welcome ambassador program.
There are a variety of resources available to help you pay for graduate school depending on your financial situation.